Push Button Warfare -temporary forums-

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Push Button Warfare Online Gaming Community.

+28
Dinosori
Orcbacon
{7th} Jordan
jimbob mckracken
SocialDiscord
Glocklan
timmitucker
(7th)javier
{7th} Deven
HeinousJay
noah8794
|Bp|Sgt.bitchslap
[BP] Mist
-|LoS|- Stumpy
Ultrabob
Sir. Boo
Quackums
GammaCashDitty
CantaloupeBandit
CommanderCornhole
Chelly
Appa
archerloyboy
senseijack
Evisicator
Verixous
Nama
Joeltron
32 posters

Dayz community looking for more!

Joeltron
    Joeltron
    PuBu Overlord
    PuBu Overlord

Dayz community looking for more! Empty Dayz community looking for more!

Post  Joeltron Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:07 am

Push Button Warfare is recruiting for a core member base of DayZ players. Become a PuBu Hooligan today!

We accept lone players looking for a group to run with.

We accept squads/small clans.

We don't care if you are a part of another clan, this is a gaming community for all gamers.(as long as they follow rules.)

Requirements for application are as follows.

-Must have a working microphone and TeamSpeak3 downloaded and ready to use. ("Push-to-talk" mic activation is required for squad ops.)

-Must own a legit version of ArmaII and ArmaII Operation Arrowhead.

-Must be active on the forums. A minimum of two PROPER posts per month. This is required to boost squad relations, and get you more involved in the community.

Bonuses to being a PuBu Hooligan:

-You will have exclusive access to a password locked server for two days when the map is changed or reset. This means you get a head start on the bambis and bandits who will join when the server is opened.

-Events with useful prizes like Black SUV's, Ural CDF's, Guns and AMMO, and much more useful items. Sometimes guns will be rewarded that are not in DayZ, nothing that is OP(AS50 TWS). Just something unique.

-Squads can get password protected channels in teamspeak, and will be invited to "be" an event. For example your squad has to defend a location or run a convoy from point A to point B. (You must be active community members in order to reap this benefit.)

-Dedicated Teamspeak Channels.

-The friendships of course. Being a part of a large gaming group will introduce you to people all over the globe. People who share the same hobby and interest as you.

-Most active squad times, and server events will be between 0300 and 1000 GMT. Google search "GMT time" to see what time this is for you.

To become a PuBu Hooligan:

-First register for the forums then put a post here when you are done reading.

-Make the post interesting and clear. An example is posted for you below, to use for ideas.

-If you are accepted you will be notified through a private message on the forums.

-After being accepted you will need to get your permissions set on TeamSpeak. You will be contacted with information on the best way to do this.

-Now your only requirements are to be active and follow Community rules. And remember those monthly posts. After applying you now only need 1 more this month. cheers

Last edited by Joeltron on Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:23 am; edited 13 times in total
    Joeltron
    Joeltron
    PuBu Overlord
    PuBu Overlord

Dayz community looking for more! Empty Application (Example)

Post  Joeltron Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:31 am

Hello My name is Joeltron, I am currently looking for a good group of players to team up with in DayZ. From the looks of things, I think I have found the right place.

I would like to quickly go into list format to help you get to know me better.

Recommended Squad Occupation: Assault Infantry, Uh-1h Pilot

Hobbies: Guns, Games, Books, Space.

Unrelated Skills: Forums and website administration.(Basic levels of knowledge with php and MySQL database work.As well as common forum formats) Basic levels of video and music producing and editing. And I love to eat macaroni and cheese. The Homemade kind.

Alright now that you know me better maybe we can get right down to business. I would like to become a part of your gaming community, and DayZ is one of my favorite games. I plan on buying the standalone alpha as soon as it's out and playing all through development. I work nights so the mature atmosphere works perfect for me. In squad operations I can follow orders and have fun at the same time. I would like to join your squad, so please consider me for acceptance. You won't be disappointed with the amount of Zombie and Bandit kills I bring to the group. Or if that doesn't go as planned then you won't be disappointed with the laughter you get from watching me die and cry tears of gear-loss pain.

Thank you for the consideration, I hope to be surviving with you soon!

Make up your own post! Don't copy/paste this one!

Last edited by Joeltron on Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:46 am; edited 3 times in total
    Nama
    PuBu Hooligan

Dayz community looking for more! Empty Recruitment Application.

Post  Nama Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:48 pm

Hey, my name is Kahu and I am currently looking for a squad/team to play with during DayZ. I was just looking around and happened to stumble in on this one.

Here are a few things that can tell you more about me.

Recommended Squad Occupation: Sniper, Scout, Night Ops.

A few things I'm really into are; Games, books, anything to do with military and having a few good laughs.

Okay now that you know more about me, we can get down to business. I would like to become a part of your DayZ gaming community, also DayZ is a game I cannot get enough of. If possible the alpha standalone will be bought asap. I can play anywhere from 1-10 hours a day from 4pm onwards at GMT+10.00. I would like to join your squad so, please consider me for acceptance. If I cannot rack up those bandit and zombie kills, you may be laughing at the stupid things I tend to do when boredom occurs.

Thank you for reading my application and I hope to be keeping Chenarus safe with you soon!
    Verixous
    PuBu Hooligan

Post  Verixous Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:35 pm

Hey guys, my real name is Broznan but you can call me Verixous as i am in game. I love to play DayZ as well as some other games like World of Warcraft and Call of duty.

Student

Recommended Squad Occupation: Sniper

Hobbies:Gaming

I live in New Zealand and i Loove to play DayZ. I'm a pretty hardcore gamer and i can be on from 3-20 hours a day depending on what day it is and what else i have to do. I love snipers in real life and on any game. I'm willing to help group progression on the game and just have a good time! I plan on buying the stand alone alpha of the game as soon as it is released. Feel free to add me on steam/skype/PSN "Verixous" I'm known as that name pretty much everywhere.

Evisicator
    PuBu Hooligan

Dayz community looking for more! Empty Re: Dayz community looking for more!

Post  Evisicator Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:00 pm

Hello My name is Evisicator, I am currently looking for a good group of players to team up with in DayZ. From the looks of things, I think I have found the right place.

Recommended Squad Occupation: Assault Infantry

Hobbies: Guns, Games, Music

Unrelated Skills:I'm a guns and ammo guru. I'm working towards getting my FFL and becoming a preferred dealer for many different firearms companies.

Alright now that you know me better maybe we can get right down to business. I would like to become a part of your gaming community, and DayZ is one of my favorite games. I plan on buying the standalone alpha as soon as it's out and playing all through development. I work nights so the mature atmosphere works perfect for me. In squad operations I can follow orders and have fun at the same time. I would like to join your squad, so please consider me for acceptance. You won't be disappointed with the amount of Zombie and Bandit kills I bring to the group. Or if that doesn't go as planned then you won't be disappointed with the laughter you get from watching me die and cry tears of gear-loss pain.

senseijack
    PuBu Hooligan

Post  senseijack Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:24 am

Hi, I'm Jack, or "El Guapo" on DayZ. I'm currently looking for a good server to play on and for the last two or three weeks I've been playing on the pubu server and I've enjoyed it. I generally play solo and like to pvp (especially against bandits), but I'm interested in teaming up with a regular group of players. I work full time and have family obligations so I'm not able to play too often, but I try get some DayZ time in every couple of days.

Recommended Squad Occupation: scout, night ops, or assault

I was an ArmA player before DayZ but have pretty much been playing DayZ exclusively, for a few months. I'll be buying the standalone as soon as it comes out, but will probably still play the mod as well unless my favorite servers all switch to standalone.
    archerloyboy
    PuBu Hooligan

Dayz community looking for more! Empty Dayz application

Post  archerloyboy Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:39 pm

Hi, I am Ryleigh, I go by my online name, Archerloyboy, or Archer. For a while now i have been searching for a good dayz server, due to hacking's, and I think I have come across a great looking server.

Info about myself, so you know me tongue

I am a student.

Recommended Squad Occupation: Reconnaissance, Night operations and anything that needs to be done.

Hobbies: Army cadets and games.

I live in Victoria, Australia and cannot get enough of dayz, it is such a thrilling and heart beating game, I like small squads of 2 or 3, as I always say: '1 is lonely, 2 is suspicious, but 3 is the number i trust.'

I cannot promise i will be getting kills left and right but I can promise will have a great time playing. Although it might be you having fun while I am possibly getting feasted on by zombies haha.

I hope I can play with you, I hope to see you in game soon Cool
    Appa
    PuBu Hooligan

Dayz community looking for more! Empty Application

Post  Appa Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:32 am

Hey everyone, my ign is Appa but I'm also known as Danny. I'm keen on looking for a small group to play DayZ with. This game is an interesting and realisitc experience in which I like to play.

Information On Me:

Recommended Squad Occupation: Doctor/Medic

Hobbies: First-Aid Cadets, Sci-fi and Life in general.

Alrighty, now you know what I do and enjoy I hope to find a group that plays not only for survival but also for fun. Laughter is one of my favourite actions so the more enjoyment the better. Consider me as I do what is needed and rarely ever kill bandits or players. I only support people which is something I've gown to do and like.

Survival is a must but also groupwork is too so consider me.

Last edited by Appa on Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    Chelly
    PuBu Hooligan

Post  Chelly Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:41 am

Greetings,
    I'm Chelly, I only started playing DayZ a few weeks ago - so still getting the hang of a few things. I'm friendly 99% of the time, so whether you're bleeding out or looking for a pick-up, I'm your man.

A few gaming-buddies and I stumbled across this server and it's become one of our favourites and most frequent. It'd be great to become part of the community. I'll look forward to surviving with you all! =)

Favourite Vehicle: Bicycle

Thank you for the consideration.
    CommanderCornhole
    PuBu Hooligan

Dayz community looking for more! Empty Looking to Join

Post  CommanderCornhole Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:42 am

CommanderCornhole here. Ive been playing on this server for a week or so and its a pretty good group. Ive book looking for a good server that isnt full of dickheads and this one fits the bill.

Information On Me:

Recommended Squad Occupation: Headshot artist

Seriously, im good for it.
    CantaloupeBandit
    CantaloupeBandit
    PuBu Hooligan

Dayz community looking for more! Empty Application!

Post  CantaloupeBandit Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:46 am

Hey folks, how does the day find you? My name's Dave (IGN David) but I roll with many aliases, Cantaloupe being my most common(when I can register it).

I'm 20 and working full time in between school currently, my time is precious but I dedicate it to awesome games and hopefully awesome people like yourselves.

I've been playing zombie games for quite some time, the first major one to hook me was the Zombie Mod (Perhaps the actual name? I can never remember) for Counter: Strike Source. The tension of facing players, random zombification in the initial minutes of the round and the 1 hit conversion of survivors to zombies got me hooked almost instantly. That's where the magic of zombie survival really started for me, and hasn't been recaptured until now.

I'd rather not brag, but I'd be well suited to particularly any squad role, I can adapt fairly quickly to any role and am experienced with the handling model of most of ARMA II's vehicles. I'd probably be best suited in squad leadership roles and covering roles (HMG, Sniper/Recon, Frontline Infantry) due to my evenly balanced aggression/loss aversion, empathy, and quick analytic skills (a keen ear and a good gaming headset has also proven very useful). I'm practiced with delegating and working to a group's skills and morale (my day job as well as many of my extracurricular responsibilities entail a strong need for good leadership). You'll also never see me panic in a horde of zombies, which can make me pretty brash because I have the confidence to scrape myself out of the messes I may create. But I will survive, and if you're with me, you shall as well. If you are not with me, I will avoid you, or you will not survive. Hence the Bandit in my alias, I play hardball so to speak when it comes to strangers.

DayZ seems to be that game that many of us zombie fans are hungering for. I'm well read on military tactics and play many heavily psychology dependent games (don't worry I'm not a lame university psych student, just a wealth of experience with strategy games and shooters). I have many diverse unrelated interests that will definitely help fill up the time during those long forest treks (and a keyboard beside my desk can lend to some hilarious sound-tracking).

Have me in your group and you will see us decimate any obstacles that oppose us, and find our solutions and successes plentiful. Look forward to seeing you in the field!
    GammaCashDitty
    PuBu Hooligan

Post  GammaCashDitty Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:35 am

Hey, Im Gamma, I joined one of my friends clans a while back now, same one as chelly and appa, and this is the server we play on most out of all the dayz servers. I have played dayz for a while and I do know a fair bit about it.

Favourite thing to do in Dayz: Fly any type of Heli,especially the big army-combat one,snipe(although I'm still getting used to the dayz style of pvp)
    Hobbies: Games, Pc, Xbox, the occasional book and Table-Tennis.

I noticed you said you'd give a bit of leniency in the age bit, hopefully I'll live up to your expectations.

Thanks Very Happy

Last edited by GammaCashDitty on Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling Mistake)
    Quackums
    PuBu Hooligan

Post  Quackums Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:56 am

Hey my name is quackums. i have played on this server a fair bit and have made a few friends with strangers through this server and i still play with them now.

Im only 15 and a half :/ but i dont talk much and i am a muture thinker.

Reccomended squad Occ: Tactical thinker/navigator and moral support.
    Joeltron
    Joeltron
    PuBu Overlord
    PuBu Overlord

Post  Joeltron Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:22 am

All have been notified of their app status up to this point.

If you have posted before this and not received a private message from me, please send me a p.m.
    Sir. Boo
    PuBu Hooligan

Post  Sir. Boo Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:00 am

Hello,

I'm Boo, real name Aidan, I've had DayZ for around 2 months, I know a fair bit and would like to be apart of this group/clan.

Info about me:

Like Gamma, I'm 14 1/2 (Mature enough to play)
    Favourite Thing/s to do in DayZ: Drive any type of vehicles and sniping (still getting use to it)

Recommended Squad Occ: Driver =D'

Cheers
    Ultrabob
    PuBu Hooligan

Post  Ultrabob Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:01 am

Hello
    My name is Adam and my friends have been playing DayZ recently when they stumbled upon a server. Since I haven't payed with them in a while I thought it would be fun to play with them for a while and hopefully make a couple more people who I could talk to and perhaps play other games with.

I am not the greatest when it comes to fighting so I consider myself someone who can run in and out of buildings gathering supplies for my group.

Age - 15
    Location - Australia
    Occupation - Student

I hope that we can have fun in the future

-|LoS|- Stumpy
    PuBu Hooligan

Post  -|LoS|- Stumpy Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:54 am

Hey!
    I am Stumpy but you can call me Ryan if you want.

I started playing Day Z about 2 or 3 months ago and have loved it ever since. I have always played with my clan because everyone knows in a zombie apocalypse its always better to survive with others you know.

Favorite things to day in Day Z
    LOOT!, hold W for an ungodly amount of time,kill bandits and anyone threatening my clan, fly helicopters and i also like being the kick ass medic!

IRL:
    With my participation in Australian paintball and air soft wars i am a quick thinker so i know what to do in combat situations.

Joeltron
    Joeltron
    PuBu Overlord
    PuBu Overlord

Post  Joeltron Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:27 pm

Joeltron wrote:All have been notified of their app status up to this point.

If you have posted before this and not received a private message from me, please send me a p.m.
    [BP] Mist
    PuBu Hooligan

Dayz community looking for more! Empty Dayz Password Registration

Post  [BP] Mist Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:14 pm

Hello my name is [Bp]Mist, I am currently looking for the dayz password for the dayz server for two to three days before it goes out in public...

I would want you guys to know me better.

Recommended Squad Occupation:Roaming the map,hijacking,Pro driver,sneak artist.

Hobbies: Reading,Writing,Gaming.

Okay just to get started Dayz is like a breath of fresh air it is good in many ways but then anything can happen. I am going to be neutral with any player you shoot at me ill shoot back Smile Also if I
    find a fun side I may join you on special missions. Thanks for letting me post this, reply and I hope to see you on dayz soon Smile
    |Bp|Sgt.bitchslap
    PuBu Hooligan

Dayz community looking for more! Empty Dayz . Joining the sever!

Post  |Bp|Sgt.bitchslap Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:17 pm

Hello My name is |BP|Sgt.bitchslap, I am currently looking for a great sever to play on Dayz. From the looks of things, I think I have found the right place Smile.

Recommended Squad Occupation: Machine Gunner, Uh-1h Pilot.

Hobbies: Gaming, Reading, Writing.

Alright now that you know me better maybe we can get right down to business. I would like to become a part of your gaming community, and DayZ is one of my favorite games. I work nights so the mature atmosphere works perfect for me. In squad operations I can follow orders and have fun at the same time. I would not like to join any of your squad. I am sorry but i have a clan that i am already in and would not like to be in one of the squads here. I am neutral with other players and can be a "good sport" if i die.

noah8794
    PuBu Hooligan

Post  noah8794 Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:24 am

Hello My name is Noah, I'm currently looking for a good server for my clan to play on, we are a pretty elite squad. We find cars easy and fast, an no we aren't hackers.

Recommended Squad Occupation: Heli Pilot, Sniper.

Hobbies: Games, Guns, Sports, and Hanging out

Alright now that you know me better maybe we can get right down to business. I would like to become a part of your gaming community, and DayZ is one of my favorite games. I plan on buying getting standalone alpha as soon as I can. I work nights so the mature atmosphere works perfect for me. In squad operations I can follow orders and have fun at the same time. I would like to join your squad, so please consider me for acceptance. You won't be disappointed with the amount of Zombie and Bandit kills I bring to the group. Or if that doesn't go as planned then you won't be disappointed with the laughter you get from watching me die and cry tears of gear-loss pain.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Surprised
    HeinousJay
    PuBu Hooligan

Post  HeinousJay Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:26 pm

Hey I'm HeinousJay, my IGN is Tyrone D'andre Larome Jr. I've been bouncing around from server to server for a while now. This is one of my favorites.

Recommended Squad Occupation: Driver, Assault, Medic

Hobbies: Outdoors, Computers, Vehicles

I'm a straight-up player and I'd love to join in on the zombie and bandit killing. I am a good squad mate, happy to play with one of my friends or lone wolf. I can't wait to get into the action.

Thanks for your time!
    Tyrone D'andre Larome Jr

{7th} Deven
    {7th} Deven
    PuBu Hooligan

Post  {7th} Deven Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:35 pm

Hello My name is Deven I am a good DayZ players me and my group have been on your server sincerly - th} Deven.

Recommended Squad Occupation: Sniper, Rifleman, Pilot

Hobbies: Guns, Games

Unrelated Skills: Doing things with Moutain bikes, ATV's, Dirt Bikes, anything along those lines
    (7th)javier
    PuBu Hooligan

Post  (7th)javier Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:36 pm

Looking for a dayz server that i can actully do something on and not just get hacked

My name is Javier Martinez

Place of work: school

Kind of player: lone wolf,unless with clan

Arrow Now that u know me why i want to join this server because it looks like a friendly server of course theres gonna be thoses bandits but this server is really cool my good friend noah told me about it and we played thsi server all the time till there was a password and we were Very Happy pretty set up Very Happy and hopeing to continue
    Exclamation
    timmitucker
    PuBu Hooligan

Post  timmitucker Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:46 pm

Hello my name in game is tim and i would like to become apart of the PuBu community to take place in something that i see can grow into a nation i can do pretty much anything in arma 2/ DayZ, fly a helicopter, combat land, excelent pvp and a easy learner thanks for reading this Cool

Favourite Vehicle: Helicopter

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content